Angle Steel Tower Industry 1540kN CNC Angle Punching Machine
Application of CNC angle punching machine:
CNC angle attack machine is widely used in power transmission, steel tower, railway, bridge construction, used for marking and cutting angle of attack. Also known as CNC angle steel production line.
Features of CNC angle punching machine:
1. Independent hydraulic and electrical numerical control system, centralized control. At the same time, in order to facilitate the adjustment of molds and other parts, it has a distributed control function.
2. The main frame is welded by steel plate, which is small in size, light in weight and good in rigidity. The hydraulic system is controlled by electromagnetic reversing valve, with simple structure and easy operation.
3. 2 punching units, 2 sets of punching dies for each unit; easy to replace the die, punch and lower die.
4. With 4 letter groups, 4 workpieces can be nested at a time.
5. 3 CNC axis, used to adjust the hole distance and gauge lines on both sides, with high positioning accuracy;
6. The high precision of hole pitch positioning, the feed part with encoder is used for actual position feedback and error compensation, forming a closed loop control.
|Angle size (mm)||40х40х3~|
(Dia. х Thi.) (mm)
|Punching force (kN)||630||630/1000||1000/1200|
|Marking force (kN)||630||630/900/1200|
|Cutting force (kN)||1000||900/1800||1540/4300|
|Max. length of blank (m)||12||12||14|
|Max.length of finished (m)||10||12||14|
|Punches per side||2||2 or 3||3|
|Group of marking letters||4||4||4|
|Number of letters per group||12|
|Cutting mode||Single Blade||Double Blade or Single Blade|
|Feeding speed of angle(m/min)||80||80||60|
|Processing precision||Accordance with GB2694|
|Programming mode||Input by keyboard,USB interface|
|Overall dimension (m)||About 28x6.5x2.2||About 29x6.5x2.2||About 32x7x2.35|
1. Accurate pressing position: Before, the rod was swinging and pressing, and the running track was circular arc, not vertical downward. This will cause the material position to deviate from the center, leading to core distance errors and instability in accuracy. Therefore, the company designed a vertical pressing (as shown in the picture), which can better ensure the stability of processing accuracy.
2. High precision of hole pitch: X-axis adopts closed-loop control with position feedback function.
3. Single blade cutting and independent pressing device make the cutting process more stable.
4. Advanced software programs:
A) SUPERTIME independently writes software programs.
B) We can update the software program according to actual production needs to meet the special needs of customers.
C) The software program can read BOCAD and TEKLA lofting software. Now we have developed a program to connect with LANTEK.
D) The program can realize data exchange with the ERP system.
5. Low maintenance cost:
A) The operators strictly abide by our requirements, and the failure rate is low.
B) All electrical components are world-class brands, and suppliers are easy to find in any city.
C) We provide corresponding drawings for wearing parts, such as punches and dies, which you can produce in your own factory.
D) A team of engineers with more than 20 years, responsible for machine installation, commissioning and system training.
6. The X, A, and B axes of the CNC angle of attack machine are driven by Japanese YASKAWA advanced servo motors to ensure high positioning accuracy and maintenance-free, with the largest A and B axes. The positioning speed is 101m/min, the no-load positioning accuracy is ±0.025mm, the X-axis maximum positioning speed is 50m/min, and the no-load positioning accuracy is ±0.2mm.