Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Steel Plate Size:||1500x800mm||Max. Thickness:||5~25mm|
|Punching Power:||1000kN||Hole Diameter:||26mm|
|CNC Or Not:||CNC||Die-stations:||3|
26mm CNC Plate Punching Machine,
Q235 CNC Plate Punching Machine,
3 Die Station Plate Punching Machine
CNC Plate Punching Machine With 3 Die Stations Punching Hole Diameter 26mm
Used for punching, marking and drilling of steel plates in the field of steel tower. It is also used to punch, drill and mark of metal plates of other industries.
1. The machine-frame is made by C-type plate welding, with good rigidity and big handling space. The machine sets three die-stations (among them, one is the marking die-station), automatic switching die-stations. Clamping system can adapt to different workpiece, with zero baffle as datum mark, and workpiece supported by rolling-ball working table. X & Y axis action controlled by servo motor and ball-screw driving and PLC control the position of punching, so as to make the whole machining process automatically; Operator input the workpiece program, it can be used repeatedly.
2. Adopt CNC technology, servo motor infeeding, with high efficiency, stable workpiece precision.
3. Important functional components adopt modular assembly, easy to repair it.
4. Carry out punching, marking and drilling on the one plate.
5. Drilling unit has the functions including rapid falling, slow work-feeding and quick feeding back to improve working efficiency.
6. Easy programming, may input the diameter of holes, position and the quantity of work piece to computer, and also may use the program generated by lofting software, or adopt direct conversion CAD/CAM.
|Max size of work piece L×W(mm)||1500×800|
|Max. punching diameter (mm)||Φ26|
|Max. drilling diameter (mm)||/||Φ50|
|Plate thickness (mm)||Punching||5～25 (Q235)|
|Punching force (kN)||1000|
|Marking force (kN)||800|
|Min. distance between hole and plate edge (mm)||Punching||25|
|Drilling||Depends on hole diameter|
|No. of character||12|
|Feeding speed of drilling(mm/min)||/||25~280|
|Stroke of drilling spindle(mm)||/||180|
|Rotation speed of drilling spindle(r/min)||/||120~560|
|Precision||Accordance with GB2694|
|Programming mode||Input by keyboard, RS232 interface and USB interface|
|Overall dimensions L×W×H (mm)||3200×3000×1900||3200×3000×2600|
|Machine weight (kg)||About 5400||About 5800|
Contact Person: Gaven