Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Plate Size:||3000mm×1600mm||Plate Thickness:||200mm|
|Max. Drilling Diameter:||35mm||Spindle Speed Range:||30～2400r/min|
|Taper Of Spindle:||BT40||CNC System:||Siemens 808D|
plate drilling machine,
Automated CNC Plate Milling Machine,
High Accuracy CNC Plate Milling Machine
High Speed CNC Plate Drilling, Milling and Tapping Machine with High Accuracy
The device is mainly used in the high-speed drilling of circular flanges, boilers and heat exchanger tube plate, carbide drill can be used for high-speed internal drilling or high-speed steel twist drill bit outside the cold drilling. The machining process controlled by the Siemens 808D CNC systems, it’s automated, high-precision, multi-species, high-volume production.
1. The bed, gantry and other large welding parts,After full heat aging treatment, high temperature annealing at 550 ℃ and holding temperature not less than 4 hours, can eliminate internal stress effectively,So dynamic and static rigidity is superb, deformation is very small.(We can produce the heat treatment report)
2. The drilling spindle is driven by a 15kW strong over-load special spindle variable frequency motor,It has high torque at low speed and can bear heavy cutting load. The drilling is strong and the drilling stability is good.
3. The CNC system use the Siemens 808D,with the corresponding Siemens servo motor and servo drive. It has good compatibility, powerful and very easy to operate.
4. Key transmission components such as linear roller guide, precision ball screw and other installation of high precision.For example, there is a installation base planeon linear guide, use the 0.04 mm feeler check after tightening,shall not be inserted；The tolerance of the parallelism between the linear guidesis 0.03 / 1000mm; ball screw and linear guide parallel to the tolerance 0.03 / 1000mm and so on.
The machine tool main structure:
The machine mainly include bed, table, gantry, drilling power head, hydraulic system, cooling system, automatic lubrication system, numerical control system, electrical system, chip conveyor and so on.
1. The two left and right side of the bed layout of the two linear roller guide with high-carrying capacity,each equipped with a high-precision ball screw, bilateral synchronous drive to make the gantry movement more stable, have better processing stability, positioning accuracy and repeat positioning accuracy.
The table has several T-shaped grooves, workpieces can be placed on the table,the workpieces pressed by the T-shaped grooves.
2. The gantry is equipped with two high-capacity linear roller guide rails and a high-precision ball screw, the nut drives the cross slide in Y direction.The drive uses an AC servo motor, a high precision ball screw driver and a ram-type drilling power head,ensure the high positioning accuracy and repeatability of positioning.A flexible shield is mounted
both sides of the transverse slide.
3. Drilling power head use the Taiwan Kenturn precision spindle (internal cooling), spindle taper hole BT40,With a disc spring automatic broach mechanism, hydraulic cylinder loose knife,replace the tool handle is very convenient. Inner clamping carbide drill bit cold,have a good quality of processing, the hole smoothness is very good.
4. Hydraulic station installed in the rear gantry, move with the gantry.Hydraulic station is mainly used for drilling power head gravity balance and spindle hydraulic knife.Solenoid valve use the Atos brand, hydraulic pump use the Taiwan Justmark variable vane pump, hydraulic oil cooling use the air-cooled.
5. Equipped with high-pressure internal cooling pump, the cooling liquid is filtered through the filter and can be collected into the cooling system.The coolant enters the spindle via the rotary joint at the top of the spindle, to cool the cutting tool.
6. Using the flat chain chip conveyor, placed inside the bed,Iron chips and coolant are collected in the chip conveyor, the iron filings are transported to the truck,chip removal is very convenient, coolant flow through the chip back to the cooling water tank.
7. The machine is equipped with Japan HERG automatic lubrication system,Timing lubricating oil into the parts of the linear guide slider, ball screw nut and other lubrication points,The most fully reliable lubrication, eliminating the tedious manual operation, improve the service life of parts.
8. Pneumatic system components such as triple pieces, valves, pneumatic joints, etc. are used in Taiwan Airtac, have reliable quality pneumatic system is mainly to provide air supply to the spindle, in order to achieve the central blowing and the front blowing, cleaning the spindle to play a taper hole and air curtain protection.
9. Electrical System
This machine tool numerical control system uses Simens 808D, has the electronic hand wheel, is equipped with the corresponding Simens servomotor and the servo driver, the compatibility is good, the function is formidable and extremely easy to operate.Programming can achieve CAD / CAM conversion, running fast, high efficiency, easy to storage, call, display, diagnosis and communication and maintenance convenience, automatic alarm.
The basic parameters of the product:
|Max. size of work-piece||L×W(mm)||3000×1600|
|Max. plate thickness(mm)||200|
|Bench board||T groove width/pitch(mm)||22|
|Vertical ram type Drilling power head||Number||1|
|Taper of spindle||BT40|
|Max drilling diameter(mm)||φ35|
|Spindle motor power(kW)||15|
|Distance between bottom side to bench board of spindle (mm)||280～780|
|Gantry longitudinal mobile(X axis)||Max. travel of spindle(mm)||3000|
|Moving speed of X axis(m/min)||0～8|
|Servo motor power of X axis(kW)||2×2.5|
Transverse movement of drilling head
|Max. travel of spindle(mm)||1600|
|Moving speed of Y axis(m/min)||0～8|
|Servo motor power of Y axis(kW)||1×2.5|
|Feeding movement of vertical ram(Z axis)||Max. travel of spindle(mm)||500|
|Moving speed of Z axis(m/min)||0～4|
|Servo motor power of Z axis(kW)||1×3.0|
|Positioning accuracy||X,Y,Z axis(mm)||≤0.1 full length|
|Repeat positioning accuracy||X,Y,Z axis(mm)||≤0.05 full length|
|Hydraulic system||Hydraulic pump pressure (MPa)||6|
|Hydraulic pump flow(L/min)||25|
|Hydraulic pump motor power(kW)||2.2|
|Chip removal and cooling||Form of chip removal device||Plate chain type|
|Chip removal rate(m/min)||1|
|Motor power of chip-conveyor(kW)||0.75|
|Internal cooling motor power(kW)||4|
|External cooling motor power(kW)||0.45|
|Cooling method||Internal cooling + external cooling|
|Electrical System||CNC system||Siemens 808D|
|Number of CNC axes||4|
|Machine overall dimensions||L×W×H(mm)||6450×4550×2600|
|Machine weight||Machine weight(t)||About 25|
Contact Person: Gaven