High Speed CNC Flange Drilling Machine with Double Spindle Model HFD500/2
The machine is mainly used for high-speed drilling on circular discs and flanges. Carbide drills can be used for internal cooling high-speed drilling or high-speed steel twist drills for external cooling drilling. The processing process is controlled by the Siemens system, which can realize automation, high precision, multi-variety, and mass production.
- The main frame adopts a box-shaped or similar box-shaped structure and is made of high-strength welding. After sufficient thermal aging treatment (high temperature of 550°C and heat preservation not less than 4 hours), the residual internal stress can be effectively eliminated, so the dynamic and static rigidity are excellent. The stability is high and the amount of deformation is very small.
- The drilling spindle is driven by a 7.5kW strong overload spindle frequency conversion motor. It has a large low-speed torque and can withstand heavy cutting loads. The drilling is strong and powerful, and the drilling stability is good.
- The machine tool adopts two (sets) Siemens systems, equipped with corresponding Siemens servo motors and servo drives, with good compatibility, powerful functions and extremely easy to operate (optional).
- The installation accuracy of key transmission components such as linear ball guides and precision ball screws is extremely high. For example, the linear guide has a reference surface for installation. After tightening, use a 0.04mm feeler gauge to check and cannot be inserted; the parallelism tolerance between the linear guides is 0.05/1000mm; the parallelism tolerance between the ball screw and the linear guide is 0.03/1000mm, etc.
- The hydraulic three-jaw self-centering chuck can automatically clamp the round flange without manual centering. The repeated centering accuracy is high and the processing efficiency is greatly improved.
It is mainly composed of main machine, hydraulic three-jaw self-centering chuck, vertical slide, drilling power head, hydraulic system, cooling system, chip conveyor, lubrication system, and electrical system.
- Two linear ball guides with high load-bearing capacity are arranged on the front of the main machine, which makes the horizontal movement of the drilling power head more accurate, the stability of the machining process is better, and the positioning accuracy and repeat positioning accuracy are high.
2. The hydraulic three-jaw self-centering chuck is composed of a wedge power chuck, a slewing ring, a slewing cylinder, a connecting sleeve, a tie rod, and a chuck support seat. The three sets of jaws are evenly distributed in the circumferential direction, and they are clamped or loosened by the oil cylinder. Stepped grooves are evenly distributed on the jaws, which can adapt to flanges of different diameters. After the flange workpiece is clamped by the jaws, its center position is determined. It can save a lot of manual assistance time during flange clamping and positioning.
- The vertical sliding plate has two linear ball guide rails with high load-bearing capacity to make the drilling power head move up and down on the vertical sliding plate. The drive adopts two AC servo motors + high-precision ball screw pair to make the spindle move up and down more accurately, and the processing stability is better. The two drilling power heads are independently controlled without interference with each other.
- The drilling power head adopts Jingyao precision spindle (internal cooling), spindle taper hole BT40, clamping carbide inner cooling drill bit, high processing quality, high hole smoothness.
- The hydraulic station is installed inside the main frame, and the power provided by the hydraulic station is mainly used for rotating the rotating table and clamping the rotating table by the clamping cylinder. The solenoid valve adopts Atos brand, the hydraulic oil pump adopts Taiwan Justmark variable vane pump, and the cooling of hydraulic oil adopts air-cooled type.
- The cooling system is equipped with a high-pressure internal cooling pump, and the cooling liquid is filtered through a filter, which can be collected into the cooling system. The coolant enters the spindle through the rotary joint on the top of the spindle to cool the tool.
- The chip conveyor adopts a flat chain type and is placed inside the main frame. Iron chips and coolant are collected in the chip conveyor, and the iron chips are transported to the chip conveyor, which is very convenient for chip removal. The coolant flows back to the cooling water tank through the chip conveyor.
- The lubrication system is equipped with the Japan HERG lubrication system, which regularly pumps lubricating oil into the lubrication points of each component's linear guide slider, ball screw nut and other lubrication points to provide the most sufficient and reliable lubrication, eliminating tedious manual operations and improving the service life of various parts.
- This machine tool is controlled by Siemens CNC system, equipped with corresponding Siemens servo motors and servo drives, with good compatibility, powerful functions and extremely easy to operate. It runs fast, has high efficiency, is convenient for storage, recall, display, diagnosis, communication and maintenance, and automatically alarms.
||Max. workpiece diameter
|Max. drilling thickness
||2 x 7.5 kW
||Servo motor of Y axis
||2 x1.2 kW
|Servo motor of W-direction rotary table
|Servo motor of Z axis
||Rotation speed of W-direction
|Z-direction feed speed
|Y direction moving speed
||About 4500 kg