Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max. Beam Size:||1250×600mm||Min. Beam Size:||200×75mm|
|Spindle Model:||BT40||Spindle Speed:||100～3000 R/min|
|Max. Hole Diameter:||φ40 Mm||Spindle Motor Power:||3x11 KW|
BT40 High Speed CNC Drilling Machine,
33kW High Speed CNC Drilling Machine
High Speed CNC Drilling Machine Line for H Beam Drilling Used in Steel Structure or Bridges
This machine tool is mainly used for drilling of H-shaped steel. The machine tool uses three high-speed precision drilling spindles to drill the workpiece. It has the characteristics of high machining accuracy and convenient operation. It is an indispensable high-efficiency equipment in the steel structure industry and is widely used in construction, bridges, tower masts and grids. And other industries.
1. The material conveyor is divided into a material feeding conveyor and out-feeding conveyor. The feeding conveyor is composed of a conveyor support, a supporting roller, a side pushing device, etc., which is used to carry the profiled steel blank, position the profiled steel blank in the Y direction and cooperate with the CNC feeding device to feed. The out-feeding conveyor is composed of a material channel bracket, a supporting roller, etc., which are used to carry the finished workpiece.
2. The cooling system uses internal and external cooling methods to cool the borehole with oil mist. Its advantages are that the amount of coolant is small, cost-saving, environmentally friendly, and can reduce drill bit wear.
3. The hydraulic system is used to provide power for the upper pressing device, the side pressing device, the knife cylinder, etc.
4. The pneumatic system is used to provide power for manipulators, test cylinders, etc.
5. The lubrication system uses a combination of centralized lubrication and manual lubrication. Centralized lubrication is mainly used for timing and quantitative lubrication of main linear guides and lead screws.
6. The control system of the machine tool is composed of a host computer, PLC and so on.
Programming method: input CAD drawings or processing parameters through USB interface or keyboard to generate processing program. The processing program can be stored, recalled, displayed and communicated at any time according to the part number. The machine tool can not only realize the manual adjustment and control of each processing parameter, but also realize the automatic control processing of the whole process.
|H beam parameter||Max. Size Width x Height||1250×600mm|
|Min. Size Width x Height||200×75mm|
|Max. Beam Length||12000mm|
|Motor power||3x11 kW|
|Spindle speed||200～3000 r/min|
|Max. Hole diameter||φ40 mm|
|Motor power||Feed servo motor power||2x3 kW|
|Positioning servo motor power||2x3 kW|
|Processing Accuracy||Hole distance deviation||Two holes within 1 meter||±0.5|
|The allowable deviation value increases by ±0.2mm for every additional 1 meter of the hole distance, and the maximum does not exceed ±2mm|
|End margin deviation||±1.0 mm|
|Hydraulic system||Hydraulic pump pressure||7 MPa|
|Oil pump motor power||7kW|
|Electrical System||Control method||PLC|
|Number of CNC axes||7|
|Overall size (L x W x H)||32000x6200x4000|
|Weight of main machine||About 15000kg|
Contact Person: Gaven