Payment & Shipping Terms:
|H Beam Web High:||150～1250mm||H Beam Flange Width:||75～600mm|
|Main Spindle Speed:||200～3000r/min||Condition:||New|
|Cnc Or Not:||CNC||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Product Name:||H Beam 3D Drilling Machine|
cnc h beam drilling machine,
cnc beam drill line
ISO 9001 High Speed CNC H Beam Drilling Machine Line for Steel Structure Fabrication
Used for the drilling processing of H-shape steel, box beam and channel steel of steel structure, bridge, three dimensional garage and petrol platform. The positioning and feed of the three drilling headstocks are all driven by the servo motor, CNC system control, CNC trolley feeding, high efficiency and high precision.
Machine structure and configuration:
1. Mainly composed of bed, CNC slide (3), drilling headstock (3), clamping device, detection device, cooling system and iron filings box.
2. The bed is welded by square steel pipe, and the structure of the bed is strengthened in the place where the force is strong. The welding is completed and artificial aging treatment is carried out, which ensures the stability of the bed and ensures the stability of the bed. The accuracy of the entire machine is very high.
3. There are three CNC sliding tables, which are fixed-side CNC sliding table, moving-side CNC sliding table and intermediate CNC sliding table. The three sliding tables are similar in structure, and are composed of slide, sliding table and servo drive system. There are 6 CNC axes on the three slides, including 3 feed CNC axes and 3 positioning CNC axes. Each CNC axis is guided by precision linear rolling guide, driven by AC servo motor + ball screw. Guaranteed its positioning accuracy.
4. There are 3 drilling headstocks, which are mounted on three CNC slides for horizontal and vertical drilling. Each drilling headstock can be drilled separately or simultaneously.
5. The spindle adopts a precision spindle with high rotation precision and good rigidity. Equipped with BT40 taper hole, it is convenient to change the tool. It can be used for both twisted and twisted carbide drills. The main shaft is driven by variable frequency speed control main motor, which has a wide range of applications. The speed can be continuously variable in a wide range to meet various speed requirements.
6. The workpiece is fixed by hydraulic clamping. There are five hydraulic cylinders for horizontal clamping and vertical clamping. The horizontal clamping is composed of the fixed side reference and the moving side clamping. The fixed side reference is fixed. The moving side clamping is driven by the large cylinder to move the sliding table. The linear guide is guided to move to the fixed side to clamp the workpiece horizontally tight; the vertical direction is clamped on the fixed side and the moving side. Each of the cylinders drives the pressure bar to move up and down at four positions to clamp the workpiece in the vertical direction.
7. The machine is equipped with workpiece width detection and web height detection device, which can effectively compensate the deformation of the workpiece and ensure the processing accuracy. Both of these detection devices adopt the cable encoder, which is easy to install and reliable.
8. The machine tool adopts the trolley to feed, and the feeding trolley is driven by the servo motor through the gear reducer and then driven by the rack and pinion. A laser alignment device is installed on the bed, and the workpiece can be detected when the workpiece is fed, and then feedback can be performed to achieve precise positioning of the workpiece.
9. Cooling system: It adopts aerosol cooling and has the functions of internal cooling and external cooling. Each drilling headstock is equipped with its own external cooling nozzle and internal cooling joint, which can be selected according to the drilling requirements. Internal and external cooling can be used alone or simultaneously.
10. Iron filings box: Guided by universal casters, it is easy to carry.
11. This machine needs to be equipped with the Korean YESTOOL brand taper shank and knives, which are provided by the customer.
|Work-piece size||H beam||Web high||150～1000mm||150～1250mm|
|U beam||Web high||150～1000mm||150～1250mm|
|Max. length||12m or 15m|
|Drilling power box||Qty.||3|
|Max.hole dia.||Cemented carbide||Φ30mm|
|Main spindle taper hole||BT40|
|Motor power of main spindle||3×11kW|
|Main spindle speed(stepless speed)||200～3000r/min|
|Drill head quantity:||3×4|
|CNC System||Spain FAGOR or Germany SIEMENS|
|Marking function (optional)||Character number||36|
|Cooling way||Spray cooling, internal cooling and external cooling|
|Overall size (L x W x H)||About 5.4x2.1x3.5m||About 6x2.1x3.5m|
|Main machine weight||About 8.5t||9.5t|
Contact Person: Gaven